Laboratory Technician/Production Intern
GENERAL AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Maintain lab-ware, bulk containers, laboratory equipment, instrument consumables by cleaning and washing.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready and stocked.
- Maintains and files production records.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in accordance with standard laboratory practice and procedures.
- Additional duties and projects may be added as the need arises.
- Currently attending high school or HS Graduate
- High attention to detail · Good work ethic/on time/reliable
- Good organizational skills/neat
- Follows directions/instructions well
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We’re committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.
For information on salary and benefits, please email email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject line.