Quality Control Associate
The Quality Control (QC) Associate is responsible for the qualification of raw materials, in progress items, finished goods and equipment. Materials will be tested at all phases of production to measure their characteristics and to ensure they conform to specifications.
- QC inspection of raw materials, in process items, finished goods, outgoing shipments and received goods to ensure specifications are met.
- QC testing of production retains to ensure shelf-life of product.
- Review and perform maintenance, calibration, qualification, and all other work which is performed to ensure the equipment used is in compliance.
- Perform and/or design QC stability studies, investigate, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Shared responsibility of product complaint investigation with Customer Service/Technical Support Associate.
- Generate Certificate of Analysis and QC memorandums and properly document and maintain records.
- Procedure development and protocol writing.
- Undergo training for Immunoassay reagent and calibrator production.
- Tasks divided to approximately 90% QC responsibilities and 10% Production Chemistry.
- Production work entails formulation of calibrator and buffer solutions, manufacturing of enzyme Immunoassays and product packaging.
- General lab and equipment preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary work place, including washing glassware and bulk containers.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure guidelines.
- Meet production deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
- B.A., B.S., or M.S. in biology related field or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and excellent at record keeping.
- Able to think critically and analyze basic data.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds.
- Familiarity with a laboratory setting and basic handling of lab related materials is preferred.
- Understands basic calculations of concentrations and dilutions.
- Applicants should be well-versed in the use of the internet/email, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Laboratory Technician/Production Intern
GENERAL AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Maintain lab-ware, bulk containers, laboratory equipment, instrument consumables by cleaning and washing.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready and stocked.
- Maintains and files production records.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in accordance with standard laboratory practice and procedures.
- Additional duties and projects may be added as the need arises.
- Currently attending high school or HS Graduate
- High attention to detail · Good work ethic/on time/reliable
- Good organizational skills/neat
- Follows directions/instructions well
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We’re committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.
For information on salary and benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject line.