‐ Supervise accounting department staff; AP/AR and purchasing.
‐ Reconcile account balances.
‐ Analyze financial data, cost analysis.
‐ Prepare financial statements monthly, quarterly & annually.
‐ Prepare Tax Return and tax related report and fee payments.
‐ Oversee Payroll processing and providing final approval for semi-monthly payroll filing.
‐ Prepare budgets with upper management discussion.
‐ Handling audits. Work with government auditor. Comply with legal requirements.
‐ Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules.
‐ Maintain and improve internal controls and accounting procedures to comply with GAAP rules.
‐ Control of fixed asset of accounts including depreciation and inventory workbooks.
* Additional duties and modification may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent required (Master’s degree preferred).
– 5+ years’ experience as a certified public accountant
– 5+ years’ experience in an accounting leadership role
– Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required.
– Highly organized with excellent skills in writing, communication, QuickBooks and related accounting software.
Bottling and Labeling Technician
VP of Operations and Production Manager
GENERAL AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
• Bottling & Labeling Products
• Inventory of bottling and labeling supplies
• Inventory of finished goods
• Washing of laboratory equipment
• Removal of laboratory recyclables and glass
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
• Highschool Graduate
• Experience with internet/e-mail, Microsoft Word and Excel
• High attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work well under deadline situations
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We’re committed to diversity and actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi, International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.
For information on salary and benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject line.