The nature of LIN ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the
ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from
those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Laboratory Technician/ Production Intern
The Laboratory Technician/ Production Intern supports the Production Department, which includes Quality Control and Bottling and Labeling, by maintaining labware, documentation, inventory, and helping with special projects
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
- Maintain lab-ware, bulk containers, laboratory equipment and instrument consumables by cleaning and washing
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready and stocked
- Maintains and files production records
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in accordance with standard laboratory practice and procedures
*Additional duties may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently attending high school or HS Graduate
- Must have Hepatitis B vaccination
- High attention to detail
- Good work ethic/on time/reliable
- Good organizational skills/neat
- Follows directions/instructions well
- Must be able to and lift up to 20 lbs
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’d like to apply for a job at Lin-Zhi International, Inc., please submit your resume and three work references to email@example.com. If you are referred by an employee, please indicate who that employee is. Please note that email is the only acceptable method of applying for this job position at LZI.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. We’re committed to diversityand actively seek out applicants from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin-Zhi International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital, status, medical condition as defined under State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.