The nature of LIN ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the
ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from
those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Product Documentation Specialist
VP of Operations
- Prepare and maintain production and product related documentation such as but not limited to Manufacturing Procedure Instructions (MPI), Manufacturing Specification Sheets (MSS), Protocols, Labels, Product Inserts, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and etc. following appropriate document control procedures outlined by LZI
- Other duties may include copying, filing, and maintenance of production and packaging related documentation.
*Additional duties may be added as the need arises.
- Ensure proper updates of production and product related documentation by following appropriate document control procedures such as Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Transfer Lots, Master and Working copies, and etc…
- Liaise with Production, Bottling and Labelling, QC, RA teams, and V. P. Operations for updating documentation.
- Establish,implement, and maintain product documentation related Standard operating Procedures(SOPs), forms and protocols.
- Ensure all documents used for production are current, properly identifiable and traceable (i.e correct document name, number, revision, stamp indicating Master or Working copy, etc).
- Obsolete DMR Binder maintenance in the Z: Drive folder system.
- Correction & updates of labels, product inserts, protocols, MPIs, MSSs and safety data sheets (SDS).
- Maintain Source HOV, Image Silo in the Z:Drive folder system by following proper document control procedures.
*Additional duties may be added as the need arises
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Applicants should be well versed in the use of internet, email, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain good working relationship with various internal departments
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
GENERAL ON-THE-JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENT:
- Document control (creation, update, maintenance, and obsoletion of paperwork)
- Software training for BarTender, ImageSilo, and Source HOV
Lin-Zhi International Inc is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. we are committed to diversity and actively seek out opportunities from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin- Zhi International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under the State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.