The nature of LIN ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the
ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from
those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Postdoctoral Associate, Organic Chemistry
Senior Organic Chemist and Principal Scientist
– Design and carry out the synthesis of haptens
– Preparation of enzyme-conjugates and immunogens
– * Additional duties may be added as the need arises
– Research of patents
– Research and development of novel hapten synthesis
– Write-up of hapten synthesis procedures
– Presentation of research and synthesis progress
-Troubleshooting of chemistry related problems in product development
-Synthesis of haptens for production and emergency supply needs
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
– Ph.D in Organic Chemistry, hard-working, and devoted.
– Multiple-step synthesis and/or experience in acidic amine is a plus.
– Experience in the area of protein conjugation is a plus.
– Immunoassay reagent experience is preferred.
– Excellent record/lab notebook keeping skills.
– Excellent writing and communication skills.
– Research publications in peer-reviewed journals.
– Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are essential.
* After hiring, require to provide a vaccination record and/ or confirm current Hepatitis B status.
GENERAL ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
– Hapten synthesis
– Enzyme-conjugate preparation
– Immunogen preparation and characterizations
– Participate in group meeting, present progress of hapten synthesis
– Maintenance of labs
Lin-Zhi International Inc is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects the society and communities in which we are located. we are committed to diversity and actively seek out opportunities from groups facing systemic inequities in the biotech world.
Lin- Zhi International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically welcome and accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition as defined under the State law, disability, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and/or local laws and ordinances.